MVP GROUP F-16DP Undercounter Dishwasher (USED)
The Jet Tech F-16DP high-temp undercounter dishwasher is perfect for back bar areas or small establishments that do not produce large amounts of dirty dishes. A 16-compartment, angled glassware rack and open rack are included for a variety of dish types. Most of the unit is made of stainless steel for durability and rust resistance. The panels are insulated to minimize noise and retain heat, and absorption is lessened by the alternating heat resistors. If the motor pump gets too hot, thermal overload protection turns the machine off.
This dishwasher comes with a 3-gallon wash tank and has a wash temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Digital gauges enable the operator to monitor the wash and rinse temperatures. The wash cycle is 145 seconds with a 15 second rinse cycle. To ensure the water reaches its ideal temperature, a 0.79-gallon booster heater is built into the Jet Tech F-16DP high-temp undercounter dishwasher. It has insulated lining to retain heat so water reaches temperature quickly. Its temperature ranges from 185 to 194 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Angled glassware rack is included with (16) 4-in. x 4-in. compartments
- 15.75-in. x 15.75-in. open rack can hold cups, bowls, and large utensils
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Double-wall insulated panels reduce noise levels
- Stainless steel upper and lower wash arms remove for cleanup
- Absorption is reduced by the alternating heat resistors
- 10-in. door opening
- Automatic fill and water level are regulated
- Easily access the control panel since it slides out
- Thermal overload protection on the motor pump shuts the unit down if it gets too hot
Motor pump change in workshop.